Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NAED/SPENCER POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION
The application deadline is November 17, 2021 at 5:00pm ET.
Thank you for your interest in the NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowship. We look forward to receiving your application. Please read the following information prior to beginning your application.
- If you have not done so already, please read the Application Guidelines.
- Applicants are also encouraged to read The Art of Writing Proposals.
- There are a number of common questions we receive during the application process, and many concern the same subject. If you are unsure about a submission detail, the application portal is not functioning correctly, or for general guidance, please review the Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question or concern is not addressed in this document, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attachments uploaded to the online application system should be PDF files.
- All attachments must use 11-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced with one- inch margins. Do not reduce your font size—reviewers must be able to read all documents.
- All applications and documents must be submitted in English.
- Demographic Information
- Current Institutional Information
- Terminal Degree Information
- Project Information
- Uploads and References
- Please begin working on this application well ahead of the deadline. Unless otherwise announced, the application deadline listed is final for all applicants and references.
- Please keep in mind your current time zone. The application portal will close at 5:00pm Eastern on November 17, 2021. After that time, you will not be able to edit or submit your application.
- We suggest beginning your application early to provide enough time to those who will be submitting letters of recommendation on your behalf. These individuals have the same deadline you do in submitting the application and need adequate time to write a recommendation. Even though the system automatically sends an email to the references detailing what is expected, it is prudent for you to review the guidelines ahead of time to help facilitate the reference writing process. If you know your reference writers, we suggest sending the notification to them as soon as you create your application.
- You do not need to wait for your letters of recommendation to be uploaded before submitting your application.
- Please make sure to save your progress regularly.
- You can always save, exit, and return to this application for editing until the close of the application.